Popular Posts

Wednesday 29 December 2021

Need a garage door repair in Scarborough or Filey area Fast Call Out - Low Prices - No Call Out Charge 
 
Richard Sleightholme Garage Door Repairs
A local family business with over 25 years experience and knowledge in repairing garage doors. I have repaired over 10,000 garage doors over the years.
If you live in the Scarborough, Filey Bridlington and North Yorkshire area I can usually repair your door the same day.
I carry a large amount of garage door parts, such as cables, locks, springs, roller spindles and other parts so I can usually have your door repaired on the first visit.
If however I need to order the correct parts, these are usually with me within a couple of days.
Every repair is finished with a garage door service. If you require a quote, or any information on your garage door repair, please call me, I will be happy to call round at a time to suit.


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.